Assalamu'alaikum...Shaida is home! Not for good, but just for a short while. Still...she's home! Hope I can see her soon. :)
Tonight I over-ate. My stomach's still full and I can't and don't want to sleep just yet. Also, in the past month I've finished four chic lits and I'm into my fifth one already. Though not after I finish with this bestseller I'm reading right now. :)
Last Thursday I saw "Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban" with Bad after work. I think it's the best out of the three so far. Although according to Bad, the book is so much better. Hmm...maybe I should read all the Harry Potter books too? Maybe after I've finished with all the chic lits, eh? Hehehe... :)
So anyway...this Friday Shahril + Bayani will be getting married. I'll be going to the Saturday night wedding reception on Shahril's side of the family, held at Dewan Merak Kayangan. Can't wait to go and meet more old friends. :)


No comments:
Post a Comment