Wednesday, June 23, 2004

how frustrating

Assalamu'alaikum...so...what about the Wimbledon first round, huh? Goran Ivanisevic was great, I think. :) And he looks really good...hehehe. ;) But I was kinda frustrated with the 2nd round because...there was no second round! Not when I was watching it just now, at least. Got tired of waiting, so I had a late dinner with Mama and Abah and came straight here to the computer. :) Dah lama tak blogging pun...

Seems like there's a virus going on around...not computer virus. More like penyakit virus...especially due to the forest fire in Indonesia. I was doing fine on Monday...but then when I woke up on Tuesday morning I got a really bad tonsil inflammation. Swallowing was torture...apatah lagi nak bersin laa...nak menguap laa...fuuhh...seksa! I couldn't talk normally pun...kena extra lemah-lembut...hehehe. :) So...I called up the office and told my colleague, Janice, that I wasn't coming. Went to see Dr. Hameedah and she gave me strong and expensive antibiotics as well as other medicine, and gave me 2 days medical leave. Alhamdulillah, today I'm much better.

Anyway, Shahril + Bayani's wedding was nice. It was even nicer coz I was wearing a new kebaya...pink kebaya. And guess what? The wedding theme color was pink! Hehehe...fits in nicely, huh? ;) I got a ride from Akmar...and I got to meet his sweet girlfriend, Dayang. Zai was in the car too and it was really, really great to meet her. :) As soon as we got there, we went to the dressing room and took a few pics with Shahril. Then we took our seats in the hall. The whole reception was nice and sweet...and then the slide show was cute and the background music for it was really romantic. And there was a picture of my Standard 4 class (Shahril and I were in the same class in Std 4, together with Shaida, Nina and Audrey)!! Hahahaha... ;) So anyway, we stayed until everyone had left, just to take a photo with the newly weds. Then we (Akmar, Ameer, Yai, Me, Zai, Ferasha, and Dayang) went to Rasta for late night drinks. And yes, we went in our kebayas and baju melayu! Hehehehe... ;) It was just wonderful. :) Check out the photos at my online album.

Oklah...should hit the pillows. Esok kena kerja balik!! :( Oyasumi nasai...




No comments: