Thursday, April 08, 2004

a belated posting

Assalamu'alaikum...here's an entry I wrote after the dinner with Za and gang. I saved it for posting after the modem's fixed. So here it is:

30 March 2004
23:58pm

Assalamu'alaikum...came home around 11:00pm just now. Za took us to Sri Ayuthaya at Subang Jaya tonight and the food was just so, so good. Za ordered the food for us, so I don’t know the name of each dish. But I can tell you that the appetizer was something new for me. New and yummy...hehehe. :) It was daun kadok with all its condiments such as young ginger, shallots, dried shrimps, cili padi, coconut, peanuts, and something I’m not sure what...they look like cucumber, but I could be wrong. Anyway, to go with all that, there’s a special sweet sauce. Then you roll the leaf and pop it into your mouth for that “out-of-this-world” taste. :D Below is the appetizer:



Speaking of dinner, it seems that Mama and Abah had dinner at Rasta tonight. While we were on our way to Subang Jaya, Ameer messaged me: “Your parents dating siot. Hehehe.” And since Ameer is always at Rasta, dah sah la Mama and Abah pun kat situ. Kekeke...gelak sorang2 masa baca sms tu tadi. :P Bukan selalu diorang dapat berdating, so kasi peluang laa...

Aahh, it was so good to be able to spend time them. Thank you so much for the dinner and presents, guys! :) Now I’m so full, I can’t go to sleep just yet. Just took a bath too, so I’m not that sleepy. I know orang tua-tua cakap tak elok mandi lewat malam. Tapi badan melekit-lekit la...tak sedap rasa. Kalau dah mandi, tido sure nyenyak nanti, insya Allah. ;) So...wokey, I’m gonna see what to wear to office tomorrow. Choices...choices... ;) Ma ta ashita! Wassalam...