Assalamu'alaikum...Abang Nyah is supposed to arrive any minute now. He's coming home for the weekend and also because he has a discussion to attend at KLCC on Monday. But he has to go back to Prai Monday afternoon. But hey, he's coming home the for long weekend that's coming in two weeks time! Yiippee!! :)
Today I woke up later than usual since it's my Saturday off from work. Stayed home while Abah, Mama, and Abang Chor went for breakfast at Puteri. Their roti canai is the best that I've tasted in TTDI. :) Last night I was excited about having breakfast there, but this morning I declined...just was not up to it. So I just had their roti canai Abah brought back...and then went for my appointment with Dr. Tan at DSH. After that I followed Mama and Abah to Superlights near home to get a replacement ceiling light cover for Abang Nyah's room.
Mama and I wanted to go Ikano Power Centre as we haven't stepped foot in that place ever since it opened. We convinced Abah to go with us too and he relented...hehehe. :) We were quite awed with the place at first because it was quite huge and moreover, it's connected to IKEA. But both Mama and I wanted to go Aussino so much. Wah, I love that place!! Their bedding products are really beautiful and of very good quality. The embroidered quilt sets are exquisite. I'll definitely be there during their sale to grab my hands on one set at least. :P Anyway, I bought myself a pair of bedroom slippers and one bedsheet set. I wanted to get a mattress protector, but they didn't have the size for my bed. Sigh...too bad. I guess I'll just get one at Jusco tomorrow. :)
Speaking of tomorrow...it's going to be the last day of PIKOM's PC Fair at PWTC. I planned on going since last week. Maybe I should ask Abang Nyah to come along? Hmm... tengok dulu la camna. Kalau dia tak nak pegi, susah laa...takde kawan nak teman. It's not that I'm looking for anything specific, but I thought it might be a good idea just to go and if see if they have great bargains. Besides, tomorrow's the last day of the fair...I'm sure they'll have good discounts and offers that shouldn't be rejected. :)

