Thursday, January 22, 2004

monkey see, monkey do

Assalamu'alaikum...gong xi fa cai to all who celebrate the Chinese New Year. It's the year of the monkey, but it's not the time for monkey business. :P Anyway, my computer finally arrived on Monday. And I'm so so so so happy with it coz it's brand new, sleek and fast. Man...it sounds like I'm talking about a car! Hehehe... But I'm not. My manager actually ordered a brand new Dell desktop for me! And it came with a flat screen panel monitor, instead the bulky one. Aaaahhh...I'm so thankful. :)

It's been a week since I've worked at the new company and I've learned quite a lot about our system. I even have my own notes for reference. Don't wanna make mistakes and put the company into trouble! :P I'm grateful that superiors are very helpful and patient with me. I guess it's different when you work with foreigners, who have a different style of working than the locals. It's always a new experience for me everyday.

Let's recap some stuff. Went to Prasad's wedding last Saturday with Sue, Alina + Amirul. We sat at the second table from the stage so we had a clear view of the couple eating their dinner...kekeke. The reception was simple and nice, very joyous. Prasad looked just like he was six years ago. :) Can't believe he's married. :P The Oceanside gang who were there were Ome, Joe, Cik Lynn + husband (Akmar) and Safwan + fiancee. Hope to meet more at Lea's wedding this Sunday! Anyway, here two pics I managed to take during Prasad's wedding. The first pic is of Prasad and his bride. The second is of us gals after the reception. Pandai tak kitorang pilih warna baju? Hehehe...warna-warni! :D

Prasad + Wife


Alina, Cik Lynn, Ome, Sue, Me


What else...oh ye. Hari ni makan lunch dengan Naddo, her friend, Ateng, and Bad kat Burger King KLCC. Sekian lama tak jumpa Naddo, akhirnya murah rezeki dapat lunch dengan dia on her birthday hari ni. Syukur, kerja kat KLCC ni dapat la jugak jumpa kawan2 lama. :) So lepas ni, asyik dok buat lunch dates aje laa...hehehe. ;)