Tuesday, January 06, 2004

hot in herre

Assalamu'alaikum...So, was it unusually hotter today or what? I felt like staying in the bathroom all day! Hehehe. :P Anyway, nothing much happened today. I sent Mama to DSH this morning for her physiotherapy session. Alhamdulillah, she's getting better by the day. She decided to try and climb the stairs yesterday and made it. So she's back sleeping in her room instead of the sewing room downstairs. :) Her surgical wound is also getting better. Insya Allah, maybe in a month or so, things will get back to normal for her.

Now let's see...what's in store for the month of January here in my calendar, eh? ;)

8th - Abang Nyah's birthday; Sharina's akad nikah
10th - Sharina's wedding reception
17th - Prasad's wedding reception
21st - Naddo's birthday
25th - Lea's wedding reception

I hope I'm not forgetting anything else that's important! :)