I've always loved songs from the 1980s. :) Try listening to The Bangles' Manic Monday sometimes, huh? Speaking of manic Monday, that's how today was for me. Well...more like monday blues actually. :P Since my weekend was totally gone because of ACC501 class, I really didn't feel like going to work this morning. Took my time from getting off the bed, took my time to bathe...even washed my hair knowing I have to dry it later or I'll have a splitting headache wearing my tudung over wet/damp hair, took my time getting dressed, took my time eating breakfast, took my time leaving the house, and took my time driving to work. :P I was more than reluctant. Just outright demotivated.
But it's always nice to see my colleagues, especially Alex. He had a haircut and really looked good today, so that brightened me up a little. Heh... :P But later on the day monotonously passed by. By lunch time, I really wanted to go home and do nothing. :P I think I need something to look forward to everyday at work, or I'll never be able to work at my full potential. What to look forward to tomorrow...??? Hmm...I'll think of something later. :D

