Saturday, May 31, 2003

kena bambu

I'm baaccckk!! Phew! Berzaman jugak dah tak tulis kat sini, kan? My social life is slowly deteriorating, and I update my blog once in two weeks! Haiyoo...apa nak jadi nih?? :P Anyway, just came home about half an hour ago. Had tutorial four nights in a row since Tuesday, and tonight Shaida invited to have dinner, just to catch up on things. I wanted to watch a movie instead coz I had this coupon where I can buy two movie tickets for the price of one at GSC. Then tak jadi tengok...moreover, class finished at 9:45pm...so Shaida and I opted just to have a drink and chit-chat. So...drove straight to One Utama and met her at Coffee Bean and had supper and berborak. :)
It's so nice because Shaida didn't mind waiting even though my class finished quite late. Now, that's truly a friend! :D

So...tomorrow night is theater night for the me and my colleagues. Azy arranged for us to watch a play called Ronggeng Rokiah at Istana Budaya. I'm really excited about it coz I haven't been to a play for a quite a while. The last one I went to was with Haz at the Power Center in Central Campus of UMICH. We saw West Side Story, which is also my favorite movie. I sang all the songs together with the characters that night. "Tonight, tonight...won't be just any night, tonight there will be no morning stars...Tonight, tonight...I'll see my love tonight, and for us stars will stop where they are..." Hehehe... :D I just love that song!! :D Anyway, I'm not sure if tomorrow's play is a musical, but I somehow doubt it. We'll just see, won't we? :)

Tonight in class all of us kena bambu by Dr. Yap because we were so slow and blur. I don't know about everyone else, but I just don't have the knack for finance and accounting lah. I can't make any sense out of the calculations, let alone analyzing them. I don't even want to know how I did in the exam, what's important now is the assignments and I have to do really well in them in order to get a credit or pass!! :P But somehow I'm glad that I'm not the only one whose clueless in class. Practically everyone is in the same boat as I am...so I'm not alone. Thank god I have nice and helpful classmates, if not...well, I don't want to even think about it. :P

Well...I'll leave you guys to this week's song. I had a tough time deciding what song to put, but in the end I decided with this one. Enjoy and g'nite! :)