But I'm glad that I still try to make time to be with my family and friends. I took leave on Friday last week to compensate for coming to work on Sunday. So I had a long weekend since last Thursday was Labor Day. So Abah, Mama, Abang Nyah, and I went out for buffet lunch to celebrate Mama's birthday, which was on Friday, and also to celebrate Abang Nyah's new job in Petronas. :) Then on Friday I did some personal chores and bought groceries for the house while Mama was at the hospital for her physiotherapy. :) Went to Kak Zura's house on Saturday with Mama and Abah, where she had a makan-makan thingy. On Sunday, I brought Mama to the flea market at Plaza Mont' Kiara (where I work). It's amazing that there are so many interesting things you can find there! There was a stall that sold rabbits. All the little bunnies were sooooooooo cute!!!!! Gerrrraaaaaammmmm!!!! I felt like buying one for myself! :P But I can't coz the poor thing will be lonely at home since I always leave early and come home late. :( I also bought this very pretty telekung, imported from Vietnam, for only RM80. I think it was a really good buy. Anyway, I will definitely go there again next week, insya Allah. :) After browsing and shopping, Abah and Abang Nyah joined us for lunch, my treat. :) Just felt like doing something for the family. :)
Tuesday, May 06, 2003
amazing
It's amazing how different my life is this year. I know it's a bit too soon to talk about the year since it's only May. But as usual, time flies by so fast that it's almost the middle of the year already, so I guess I can still talk about it. :) I have to admit that working at this company is really demanding a lot of my time. Sometimes I feel like I don't have a life except work. And yes, I get scared and overwhelmed sometimes too. Overwhelmed by the load of work and scared of failing. Alhamdulillah, I haven't reached the stage where I come home and cry myself out of the stress. I hope I won't reach that stage! :P I've cried enough already two months after coming home last year (Has it been that long? Wow.). I cried so hard that time, I think I almost fainted from exhaustion. :P Crying is really exhausting...draining. It certainly drained me emotionally, mentally, and physically. I don't think I'd want to go through that again...
But I'm glad that I still try to make time to be with my family and friends. I took leave on Friday last week to compensate for coming to work on Sunday. So I had a long weekend since last Thursday was Labor Day. So Abah, Mama, Abang Nyah, and I went out for buffet lunch to celebrate Mama's birthday, which was on Friday, and also to celebrate Abang Nyah's new job in Petronas. :) Then on Friday I did some personal chores and bought groceries for the house while Mama was at the hospital for her physiotherapy. :) Went to Kak Zura's house on Saturday with Mama and Abah, where she had a makan-makan thingy. On Sunday, I brought Mama to the flea market at Plaza Mont' Kiara (where I work). It's amazing that there are so many interesting things you can find there! There was a stall that sold rabbits. All the little bunnies were sooooooooo cute!!!!! Gerrrraaaaaammmmm!!!! I felt like buying one for myself! :P But I can't coz the poor thing will be lonely at home since I always leave early and come home late. :( I also bought this very pretty telekung, imported from Vietnam, for only RM80. I think it was a really good buy. Anyway, I will definitely go there again next week, insya Allah. :) After browsing and shopping, Abah and Abang Nyah joined us for lunch, my treat. :) Just felt like doing something for the family. :)
And it's amazing how I still have the energy to write in here! Should try to write in more often, eh? :) G'nite...
But I'm glad that I still try to make time to be with my family and friends. I took leave on Friday last week to compensate for coming to work on Sunday. So I had a long weekend since last Thursday was Labor Day. So Abah, Mama, Abang Nyah, and I went out for buffet lunch to celebrate Mama's birthday, which was on Friday, and also to celebrate Abang Nyah's new job in Petronas. :) Then on Friday I did some personal chores and bought groceries for the house while Mama was at the hospital for her physiotherapy. :) Went to Kak Zura's house on Saturday with Mama and Abah, where she had a makan-makan thingy. On Sunday, I brought Mama to the flea market at Plaza Mont' Kiara (where I work). It's amazing that there are so many interesting things you can find there! There was a stall that sold rabbits. All the little bunnies were sooooooooo cute!!!!! Gerrrraaaaaammmmm!!!! I felt like buying one for myself! :P But I can't coz the poor thing will be lonely at home since I always leave early and come home late. :( I also bought this very pretty telekung, imported from Vietnam, for only RM80. I think it was a really good buy. Anyway, I will definitely go there again next week, insya Allah. :) After browsing and shopping, Abah and Abang Nyah joined us for lunch, my treat. :) Just felt like doing something for the family. :)

