ramadhan mubarak!
Selamat Menyambut Bulan Ramadhan everyone! :) May this year's Ramadhan be the best Ramadhan...Jom sambung citer semalam. :)
Friday, November 1st
================
Lepas makan, gi jalan kat downtown Hadyai tu. :) They have fruits, embroideries, beautiful and cheap fabric, electronics, and not to mention Thai porn. In broad daylight pun ada jual sex toys! Astaghfirullahalazim...That's Hadyai for you. :P Anyway, dengan pertolongan Enny and Nato, Bie dapat beli empat helai kain (4 meters each) with really good price. :) Then we had ice-cream kat Swenson's, depan Lee Garden Hotel. :)
The trip was great and fun. Tapi memang tak lepas drpd menung the whole day...fikiran masih kucar-kacir rupa-rupanya...
Sampai rumah around Maghrib time...Nato kena pegi kerja, so tinggal Enny and I. Malam tu mula "therapy session"...hehehe... :) Pastu Amirul stopped by for coffee and a chat. Thanks for the support, friend. :) After he left, us girls sambung session. Things got clearer for me that night after a whole day of thinking. Enny, thank you for lending me your ears and sharing with me your thoughts and experiences. I want to be strong and determined like you and be able to move on with my life again! :)
Saturday, November 2nd
==================
Pegi Alor Setar dgn Enny and had lunch with Amirul. Dia belanja makan kat Restoran Pak Da. Ya Allah, byk giler lauk hang order, Mirul! Nasib baik licin-licau! :P But thanks for the treat. :)
Masa on the way home on the ERL, habis baca "Julia". I have to say that the book is one source of encouragement for me right now. I want to be strong like Julia too! :) I will get up from this fall no matter what it takes. I owe it to myself...
Photo Album update
===============
Buang satu album...tambah sikit gambar dalam Misc album...pastu added one new album (pictures from the Kedah/Thailand trip). :)


No comments:
Post a Comment