Monday, November 11, 2002

lately i...



Hmm...susah betul nak get online these past few days since it's been raining constantly. Nak update journal pun kejap-kejap aje...itupun kadang2 blogger ni kasi masalah. Anyway, pagi ni sempat sikit tukar title banner of this journal. :)

Alhamdulillah, hari ni dah masuk Juzuk 8 bertadarus. Kena catch up dgn imam masjid! :) Hopefully sempat ler nak khatam the Quran this month...nak capai azam!! :D

These past few weeks I've made a lot thinking (and I mean a lot), and came to the realization that I've changed so much after coming home just three months. The recent events that occurred urged me to start a new chapter in life...making changes and adjustments. And what a better way and time than Ramadhan, right? :) Insya Allah...And thanks for all the support, guys...you know who you are. ;)

Oh yes, my neighbor was sent to IJN this afternoon after coming home from Damansara Specialist Hospital nearby just three days ago. Berdo'alah dengan Bie for his speedy recovery...please...

Album update
==========
Found old scanned photos in my floppy disks...some brought a smile to my face, some brought a grin and laughter...some maybe tears...

Anyway, I just transferred them all to my Imagestation...there are about 30 of them...have a look! :)



No comments: