Thursday, November 21, 2002

it's just one of those days...



Kekadang takde mood aje nak update journal ni. But I feel I should keep on writing...just because. :)

Sunday, November 17th
==================
Berbuka puasa dengan Shaida kat Uncle Don's in Sri Hartamas. First time pegi makan kat situ. Seems like a very popular place for youngsters. :) Good food, good service, good atmosphere. Dapat complimentary kurma dan sirap bandung lagi! :) Sekarang ni, my favorite dish is always Kuey Teow Tomyam, so malam tu order tu. Boleh tahan ler jugak harga kat situ. But it was so-so...I still prefer Kuey Teow Tomyam kat Santai (this restaurant depan rumah Bie). :) But dinner that night was great because of the great company. Thanks Shaida! :) Too bad kita lupa bawak payung malam tu kan...terpaksa lari dalam hujan nak balik ke kereta.

Lepas makan, singgah rumah Nina. It's always good to see her coz she's so cheerful. Really made my day. :) Sambil berborak, sambil layan CSI on ntv7. :)

Monday, November 18th
==================
Ikut Mama pegi kelas tafsir Al-Quran Dr. Abdullah Yassin kat rumah Auntie Chom. :) Mula-mula terasa kekok sebab I was the only young "student" kat situ, but then it didn't matter because we were all there to learn and understand the Quran. That particular class kitorang tafsir ayat-ayat terakhir surah Al-Baqarah. Man, I love that class. I learned so much. Kalau dapat peluang to start the class from the beginning, I know that I would have learned much much more. Tapi masa tu Bie berada di Ann Arbor. Oh well...

Anyway, lepas balik dari kelas tu, memang banyak ler benda yg membuka mata Bie. How complete and consise the Quran is. And how little I know and understand. Leaving for the US, I have to admit, I wasn't that well-equipped. Over there, I was preoccupied with other things that I thought were more important. Losing myself in moments of weakness was so easy...so so easy. But after coming home, I was saved somehow. And now all I want to do is equip and prepare myself for the inevitable. Learn more about Islam and the Quran. :) For a start, alhamdulillah, Bie bertadarus dalam bulan Ramadhan ni. :) Baru aje sampai juzuk 13, but making progress, insya Allah. :)

Okay...ubat flu is starting to kick in. Banyak kali kena hujan, terus demam... :P Alrighty, tak tahan ngantuk ni...hehehe...goodnight everyone. :)

No comments: