Sunday, March 08, 2009

i finally got it!

Assalamu'alaikum...I finally bought "Crisis Core -Final Fantasy VII-" last week. The PSP game has been on my wish list for about a year now. During the first few months when I was eyeing the game, the various game stores I went to only had the Japanese version. So I waited a few more months for the English version to be released. During that time the desire to get my hands on the game slowly left my mind and I turned my focus on other things (like real life issues...go figure) and of course, another game on my wish list: "Final Fantasy XII". :) Although I would love for Square Enix to "re-make" "Final Fantasy VII" (FFVII) for the PS2, as a true fan, I guess I wouldn't want change anything about the beloved game. And, as a true FFVII fan, I wanted to know more about the events that led up to the story of FFVII - especially about the main character, Zack Fair, which is the main character of Crisis Core.


I've just played up to a few chapters and I'd have to admit that the game system needs a fair bit of getting used to. And the PSP is not good for the thumbs! But for Zack's sake, anything goes! (All the guys in the game are hot, by the way! Especially Zack, Genesis and Sephiroth! Hehehe...) :P

Today I brought Mama to Midvalley Megamall for some shopping. I'm glad that she's able to walk more than just around the house. Soon she'll be able to walk up the stairs, slowly but surely. Anyway, as it's a Sunday today, we left the house at about 9:45 a.m. so that we could get parking. And boy, were we glad that we left as early as we did. By lunch time the place was packed. I wanted to check out the Hello Kitty promotion by M.A.C and got some stuff there. I also brought Mama to lunch at "Delicious" and persuaded her to share with me their "Chocolicious Sundae". Mmmmm...it's my favourite dessert now. :D Abah and Abang Chor went back to Bruas to visit Opah so Mama and I took our time walking and shopping. Usually, Abah and Abang Chor would arrive home just about Maghrib time whenever they go back to Bruas. But when we got home about 3:45 p.m. just now, Abah and Abang Chor were already home! That was a real shocker. It turned out that they made it to Tanjung Malim before turning back. Abah had a massive headache and couldn't go on. Man, I was really glad that Abang Chor was with him. Poor Abah... :(

Anyway, tomorrow Abang Nyah is coming over for a visit and to pick up his letters which have been piling up. :P Maybe all of us can have a nice family lunch? Let's hope so...insya Allah. :)

No comments: