Sunday, November 09, 2008

why, ren, why?

Assalamu'alaikum...Heeyyyy...I've been neglecting my blog for almost 2 months now. Time to get things back on track! First thing, Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri to all Muslims around the world and Maaf Zahir & Batin. :-)

Abang Chor bought "The Incredible Hulk" and "Iron Man" DVD a few weeks back and I couldn't stop watching them since. I saw "The Incredible Hulk" for 2 days in a row. Edward Norton is just adorable. Hehehe... I'm now looking forward to "The Dark Knight" on DVD coz I missed it at the cinemas. Another yummylicious actor - Christian Bale, to drool over. They really know how to take all these hunky actors to play the superheroes, huh? ;-)

And Happy Birthday to Abah, who turned 68 on 31st October. We celebrated the joyous occasion at Paddington House of Pancakes at the Curve. It was Mama and Abah's first time dining there and I'm very happy to say that they enjoyed it. Gotta admit though, we had a hard time choosing what to eat! :-P I ordered the Treasure Box for dessert and shared it with the rest. It was yummyliciousssss!!! :-D

Another happy news is that I'm going to be an aunt soon, insya Allah!! Yup, Abang Nyah and Mariam are expecting their first baby, who is scheduled to make an appearance some time in May next year. So far things are going well. :-D Make sure you take care of yourself, Mariam! And Abang Nyah, you take good care of her, aight!

More news...I've started my new job for almost a month now. Honestly, I experienced "culture shock" at first, but then I surprised myself by adjusting to the situation quite well and quite fast too. The work is challenging, which was what I was expecting, and I hope that I'll be able to learn the ropes, contribute my own experience and knowledge and make a difference there, insya Allah. :-D Nope, I'm not gonna reveal exactly where I'm working, but will do so soon. Tungguuuuuuu...

Remember in one of my previous posts, where I mentioned that I was addicted to "Nana", a manga and anime series? Well...I spent the whole night sorting out my bills and what nots for filing and as usual, I checked up the One Manga website for updates on Nana's latest chapter. And the latest chapter is so damn depressing! Nana's boyfriend, Ren, met with a fatal car accident and died on the spot...alone... What's more depressing was that it happened on the eve of Nana's birthday. Oh man...Ai Yazawa, the author of Nana, really knows how to engage her readers and fans. Why does Ren have to die? What's gonna happen next, especially to Nana? Sob...sob...

No comments: