Assalamu'alaikum...Good news! I got the big "D" for Module 1 of the Certificate course I'm taking. That is, D = Distinction. Hehehe... :-) Alhamdulillah...I'm grateful that all the hard work had paid off.
Just to let you in on what the course is about, it's an Executive Certificate in HR/IR, initiated by our Human Resource Development division of the company, together with FMM (Federation of Malaysian Manufacturers). In total, I have to pass 3 Modules successfully, in order to get the Certificate. I'm currently in the middle of Module 2, which is on the Malaysian Employment Laws. Module 1 was on Human Resource Management, while Module 3 will be on Industrial Relations Practices in Malaysia.
Last week my classmates and I sat for the mid-term test, and now we have to crack our heads to complete our assignment! Unlike the assignment for Module 1, which was group-based, Module 2's assignment is on individual basis, which means "die lorrr!!!" Hahahaha...
Whatever. Got to start drafting! Oh yeah, before I forget, "Selamat Hari Malaysia" to my fellow Malaysians!
Wassalam...


No comments:
Post a Comment