Assalamu'alaikum...I just came back from watching "Iron Man" for the second time this week. Robert Downey Jr. is simply yummy. ;-D That aside, besides the kick-ass action sequences, I just love the soundtrack. Two thumbs-up for me!
I've also been busy preparing for my brother, Ezral's wedding. Well, that's not the whole truth. Both of my parents are doing the bulk of the work coz I'm always busy with work, but I help out when I can. What's that? Finally, you say? Yes! Finally, there's going to be a wedding in our family! And the person whom is getting married is the person whom once said that he's never getting married! :-P What irony, huh? Anyway, we're all very happy of course. So, we are hoping that all will go well, insya Allah.
So...what else is new? My eyesight is getting poorer. I just went for a check-up last weekend and apparently my glasses' power has increased. But the optometrist said I can still use the current glasses I've been using for the past year, but also to make sure that I go for another check-up in the next 3 months. I've always been proud that I was the only one in the family who had perfect eyesight. But that's history now. I'm getting used to the idea of wearing glasses already, although I've always thought about wearing contact lenses instead. Well, we'll see in the next 3 months.
I've also got hooked on this manga & anime series called "Nana". Ever since then, I've been browsing through all available websites on the series. Eventually, I discovered this website called "One Manga". The website has a collection of your favourite mangas "scanlated" --> scanned + translated; and you can read them for free! So...I've been frequenting the website almost every day to see what's happening to my favourite manga characters. Those of you who like manga, I do recommend this site for your reading pleasure. :-)
Okay...that's it for now. I want to dream of Robert Downey Jr. tonight. Hahahahaha...


1 comment:
Do you only update your blog every 6 or 7 mnths? Well ... I suppose its better than nothing. Congrats to Adik and yes, Kak Azura and me took Naz to see Iron Man last Monday and its definitely a good fun movie!
Abg. Tuah.
Post a Comment