
Assalamu'alaikum...Sorry for the long silence, my readers. There goes my promise to update at least once a week...or was it once a month? I can't even remember what I promised! :P Oh well...anyway, here I am, forcing myself to write here before I don't write forever and ever. Obviously, a lot, and I mean a lot has been happening since the last time I wrote. But I don't think I'm gonna write them all in here. But! I will write about my trip to Medan, which was during the Merdeka weekend in August. Also, I'll probably let you all know that I'll be climbing Mt. Kinabalu in March next year, insya Allah. So...I have about 5-6 months to get in shape and do some serious training for the big climb! Will be back tomorrow to tell you all about my trip to Medan.
Till then, I'll leave you all with a picture taken last week when I came home from work. The Rangoon Creeper was blooming beautifully, I couldn't resist taking a shot with my Nokia N73. FYI, the creepers are on our pergola at the front door porch. Hope you guys love nature like I do! Good night!


No comments:
Post a Comment