Speaking about life, I sometimes wonder what it's like experiencing night life in KL city. After working there for almost 3 years now, all I ever think about after office hours is just to get home and watch tv and then sleep. But after the buffet dinner that night, I was walking to my car with 2 of my colleagues and suddenly I had a beautiful view of KLCC from the parking lot...and it was a sight to behold. I took the opportunity of taking a picture of it with my mobile and then I felt like wanting to take a walk to the towers and enjoy the beautiful lights...you know, enjoying KL at night. Wouldn't it be nice? :)
Sunday, February 04, 2007
a night in KL
Assalamu'alaikum...last week on Wednesday, 31 January, my colleagues and I (including my boss and big boss and another big boss) had a buffet dinner at Nikko Hotel, which is just next to our office building, Menara Citibank. It wasn't to celebrate anything special, but it was more like a gathering thingy. And lucky for us, the coffee house had a cool promotion for last month, which was a 50% discount for Citibank credit card holders. :) Anyway, it was a fun dinner coz I had the best dessert that night - blueberry cheese pudding. I wish I could have taken the mouth-watering seafood dishes they had, but I didn't want to take the risk of developing itchy rashes! :P Many of my colleagues commented that they had better buffet dinners at other hotels and suggested that we go there in the next 4 to 5 months. Life is about eating, isn't it?! Hahahah!
Speaking about life, I sometimes wonder what it's like experiencing night life in KL city. After working there for almost 3 years now, all I ever think about after office hours is just to get home and watch tv and then sleep. But after the buffet dinner that night, I was walking to my car with 2 of my colleagues and suddenly I had a beautiful view of KLCC from the parking lot...and it was a sight to behold. I took the opportunity of taking a picture of it with my mobile and then I felt like wanting to take a walk to the towers and enjoy the beautiful lights...you know, enjoying KL at night. Wouldn't it be nice? :)
Speaking about life, I sometimes wonder what it's like experiencing night life in KL city. After working there for almost 3 years now, all I ever think about after office hours is just to get home and watch tv and then sleep. But after the buffet dinner that night, I was walking to my car with 2 of my colleagues and suddenly I had a beautiful view of KLCC from the parking lot...and it was a sight to behold. I took the opportunity of taking a picture of it with my mobile and then I felt like wanting to take a walk to the towers and enjoy the beautiful lights...you know, enjoying KL at night. Wouldn't it be nice? :)


1 comment:
hey ainul, was surfing in the office and came across your blog....it was a good read....hey keep in touch la!!!
Post a Comment