Alrighty, time for updates. The week before last i.e. 6 January 2007, my friends Zai + Affandi were married. I was invited for the akad nikah ceremony at Zai's house. I love their hantaran. They were just beautiful. I couldn't get pics of Zai's hantaran to Affandi, but I managed to get pics of Affandi's hantaran to Zai. The next night, Zai's family held the wedding reception at Sime Darby Convention Centre. The food was great. The starter was soup with crab meat and it was really, really delicious. But silly me, I totally forgot that I'm allergic to seafood, so towards the end of the night, my body including my face, got itchy. My right eye began to swell, but nobody noticed it...thank God! Speaking of which, I'm actually in an itchy scratchy situation. I'm trying to recall what I ate today that could've caused this itch. And so far, I can't recall anything. Sigh...just imagine. I haven't been allergic to anything all my life until about 6 months ago when I developed allergies. After seeing a skin speliacist and going through an allergy test, it was discovered that I'm allergic to almost everything due to my very sensitive skin. But my skin gave the highest negative reaction to cow's milk and banana. So...I'm allergic to those two. I'm also to avoid seafood, except fish (depends on what type of fish too), peanuts and dust mites. It's depressing! :(
But...let's look on the positive side. With all the pantang that I have to go through, it will be a lot easier for me to lose weight! Hehehe... ;) I just need superb self-control and self-discipline to go through it. :P
Anyway, back to the wedding, I met up with many SSP class of 1991 alumni. The reception was also a mini reunion for us. :) For photos, click here: http://akidura.fotopages.com
Then this past Saturday i.e. 13 January 2007, was Affandi's side of the wedding reception at Dewan Perdana Felda. Alas, I didn't have the chance to take any photos that night, but it was a beautiful reception. :) Yesterday was the majlis aqiqah for Shahril + Bayani's daughter, Myiesha. It still amazed me to look at the cute bundle of joy of the proud & happy parents. My friends are parents! :D I also visited Akmar + Tina's baby girl, Mira, at Akmar's house in TTDI. She's soooo cute and tiny! Again...my friends are parents! Heheh... :P Anyway, here's shot of cute little Mira yawning.

I wonder when it's going to be my turn...???


1 comment:
Ainul! Myra is so cute! So nice to see your blog updated. :) Take care with those allergies. Eat well yeah.
Post a Comment