Frankly speaking (here's another short phrase my brother likes to use, which sometimes irritates the hell out of me, but I'm gonna use it anyway now), I have nothing interesting to write in here. Some of you might wonder what happened to "The Wedding (Part 2)". Well, it's probably gonna be after a few more entries until I tell that story. :P As I have probably mentioned somewhere in my previous entries, weddings make me depressed sometimes coz I'm not the bride. :P So...I'm gonna leave this entry with a happy thought: I finally got to go to Kuching, Sarawak, and Abang Nyah brought us (me and parents) to the Cat Museum. And it was really cats galore!!

I love cats. Have always wanted to have one, but because of health problems in the family with regards to cats, no cats are allowed as pets. Another depressing thought. Sigh...I had to make do with the fake giant cat in the pic above. :P Anyway, besides the cat museum, we went to the cultural village and walked around it in the blazing hot sun, and it was worth it. Even got a passport, completely stamped! :D
Oklah, I have to realize that tomorrow (or rather, today) is a working day, so got to go to sleep!!


No comments:
Post a Comment