Tuesday, April 18, 2006

the one with the soon-to-be married friends

Assalamu'alaikum...phew! What a busy month it has been. It was one project after another. I didn't think I could go through with all of them, but thank goodness for the great team at work, including my boss. :) But it was not all work, work, work for me. I need some downtime too, right? ;) So...since it was March last month, I had my birthday dinner with the family at one of our favourite Italian restaurants in Shah Alam, at Plaza Shah Alam. And since Ameer and Bayani are also March babies, we celebrated our birthdays with the gang at Las Carretas in Taipan. Great Mexican food, great ambience, great company and great cake, courtesy of Zai. :) I took some photos with my camera, but this particular picture taken with Akmar's camera is my favourite.



Our next gathering will this weekend in Penang for Akmar + Dayang's akad nikah and reception. Congratulations in advance, guys! Hope things will go smoothly and we're all proud to be a part of it! :) Can't wait to see all of you there.