Assalamu'alaikum...so...demam AF3 dah habis rasanya. As ashamed as I am to admit it, I watched the AF3 Final on Saturday with my parents, no less. It's so weird. All of us in the house were not bothered by the hoopla of this year's Akademi Fantasia. But on Saturday, coincidentally my parents bought the malay newspapers and almost every page was about the winner, Mawi. And so...it sparked our curiosity, so we actually sat through the whole show after dinner. Not that we were vying for anyone particular to win (although I was secretly rooting for Amelia...hehe). I thought it was kinda unfair that Amelia didn't get the Best Performance category.
So...what's next? Malaysian Idol? Yang tu pun I tak follow... :P
Anyway...I'm currently obsessed with John Williams' "Across The Stars", the Love Theme for Star Wars: Episode II Attack of the Clones. It's so hauntingly beautiful and not to mention romantic. It describes the and pure and fateful, yet tragic love between Anakin and Padme so perfectly, it almost makes you cry. Sigh...I even make sure that I listen to it once before I go to bed...hehehehe. ;) For all you romantics out there...have a listen to it, ya? :)
Good night...


No comments:
Post a Comment