Friday, August 12, 2005

it's getting better all the time

Assalamu'alaikum...looks like the haze in KL is improving. I have to admit that today was better than yesterday. Alhamdulillah... :)

Another colleague of mine has tendered her resignation. Here's a picture we took together after work.



So, after work today we had dinner with a few other officemates at Jalan Peel, KL. Apa lagi...sate baby! Hehehe... ;) Frankly, it's been a while since I've been out to a simple eating place like the one that I've been tonight. So far, it's always been places like TGIF, Chili's, Fasta Pasta, Italianis, Souled Out, etc. I suppose once in a while a hawker by the road side doesn't hurt, as long as it's reasonably clean and has good food. :) But what's important is the company you're with.

Oklah...am gonna get some rest and hopefully will be able to wake up for work tomorrow. Yes...I work tomorrow...bummer...

No comments: