Assalamu'alaikum...last Thursday I took the day off to pick my myKad and also to do some other chores with Mama and Abah. It didn't take long for us to get our new ICs, but when I finally got my card, I was so disappointed with my photo. I looked as though I wanted to kill someone...and at another angle, I looked extremely bored about something. In a gist, I look awful. I felt I wanted to report that my myKad is lost so that I can apply for a new one! :P Sigh...I guess I just got to live with it. No way am I gonna show it to anyone unless I really have to.
Yesterday morning I went to Shah Alam's Pasar Tani for the first time. The pasar tani is at the Shah Alam Stadium every Sunday morning, and it's just like your typical "pasar minggu" or "pasar malam". It has almost everything under the sun and you can get them at considerably cheap price. The food is amazing (you can even have your breakfast there...they have table and seats) and the market itself is so systematic. I especially love this one makcik's roti jala. I think her stall is the only one that sells roti jala...and it's out of this world! :) Abang Chor's also looking forward to going there next Sunday. ;) It's been almost a year since we've moved to Shah Alam, and we've discovered many wonderful things already, especially the pasar tani...hehe.
Remember I mentioned I got a new PC a the office last month? Well...last Friday when I got back to the office, we had a new Sr Manager who joined our department. After he got settled in and spoke to my Manager, everything went back to normal and I continued with my work. Then my Manager requested to see me. She wanted to ask a favour from me...but it was something unexpected. Apparently the new Sr Mgr requested for a newer and faster computer than the one he was given, and after considering all those who had received the new computers, my Manager concluded that I would be the one who had to give up my new computer for the Sr Mgr. I wouldn't get another new computer, instead I'd have to use one of the old and used computers. Truthfully, it wasn't a big deal, but it seemed unfair. Just because I only use the e-mail and word processor programmes, I wouldn't require a "fast" computer. And my Manager also told me that it was nothing personal...yeah, whatever. I think I'm too nice. Perhaps I should have objected to her suggestion. But I didn't want to complicate matters, so whatever lah...change lah. I somehow knew that the new computer was too good to be true. I only got to use it for about a month. Who says life is fair?


No comments:
Post a Comment