Assalamu'alaikum...I made a blunder at work today. And the worst thing is, or the good thing is (depends how you look at it), I confessed to my boss about it and apologized over the phone. I mean, she didn't scream at me over the phone or anything of the sort, but she was shocked and a little angry lah. What I did, not intentionally, mind you, was that I told a P&C information to an employee of the company who isn't in HR. That's the other thing...being in HR you know lots of P&C stuff, sometimes you get confused over what's P&C and what's not. :P
Anyway, the damage was done. There's nothing I can do about it. But I guess I'm just afraid that my boss will get the lashing from the management (if I what I did gets known to the management, that is) because I wasn't thinking at all before I accidentally told that person that particular P&C info. I don't care if I'll get the lashing from my boss, coz it was my mistake. Sigh...I guess one thing I can do is to hope for the best lah.


No comments:
Post a Comment