Wednesday, March 30, 2005

belated birthday

Assalamu'alaikum...Guess what? We have a phone line at home now, so we have access to the Internet...yehoo! :) Fortunately, my Jaring account is still active, so we're using that connection at the moment. It's a little slow for my liking, but it's enough for what I'm doing, i.e. checking emails, browsing, etc. :) We've re-applied for Streamyx, but so far we haven't heard anything from Telekom. Oh well...guess we're gonna have to give them a courtesy call to find out what's going on. :P

Anyway, I'd like to take this opportunity to thank all those who wished me "Happy Birthday" last week, via sms, e-mail, phone calls, friendster mail and testimonials. I really, really appreciate it, guys. :) I love you all!! :) It was a nice birthday, even though it was mostly spent at the office...hehehe. :) Celebrations were done the night before with the whole family...and the weekend before with some friends. :)

And that, as they say, is that. G'nite peeps...

No comments: