Friday, September 17, 2004

release of the day

-Start of Release-

Just because she and you are friends again, that doesn't mean you and I are. Don't bother trying to be nice and friendly, it's just plain annoying and irritating. But for her sake, I'll be civil to you. But there will be no sincerity beneath the fake smile. Who did you think you were? Making your entrance as though people were expecting you, waiting for you. Please laa. Dah la tak bagi salam langsung. Pakaian pun macam nak pegi pasar malam. Takleh sopan sikit ke? Heh, I don't know what she sees in you, but apparently she thinks you deserve another chance, which, I think, is too generous and forgiving of her. Once a jerk, always a jerk. Don't be too confident into thinking that things are fine and dandy and working out well between the two of you. You may be surprised.

-End of Release-

No comments: