Assalamu'alaikum...two more days to go. Two more days to go until I'm confirmed. I've got to admit that even though my job stresses me out sometimes, I enjoy it here. I'm learning so much. :)
On Sunday morning I saw the Tennis US Open Women's Final. Was supposed to wash my clothes as I always do every Sunday morning, but because of the US Open and also because I went out with my parents after that, the washing was done in the evening. :P Hehehe. After the tennis match, Mama, Abah and I went to Macy at the Sungai Besi Highway to look for some curtain material for my new room and also the kitchen. We were there for less than half an hour coz takde satu pun yang berkenan di hati. :P Store punya la besar, tapi kalau dah takde yang menarik nak buat camna kan? :P So...kitorang pegi ke Subang Parade. We used the New Pantai Express highway. Mama and I punya la impressed with the new highway, memang jakun habis. To us, the RM1.60 was totally worth it. No traffic and fast. :)
At Subang Parade, we went to the furnishing section on the 2nd floor and I finally found the curtain material for my new room. :) We passed my the mini "flea market" in front of MPH and there's this one stall that sold cute little bunnies!!! Geram betul laa...They were so adorable, I just wanted to get one or two. Sucker for cute and furry little things. :P But no furry animals allowed in the house due to my brothers' asthma. Sigh...sometimes life is unfair, ain't it??
So...one more month till I move and...one more month till it's Ramadhan. Everyone psyched for fasting? I know I'm looking forward to Ramadhan. :) Let's hope it's going to be a great month, insya Allah. :) Goodnight...


No comments:
Post a Comment