Sunday, October 09, 2005

ramadhan mubarak

Assalamu'alaikum...Aiseyman...terlupa nak ucapkan "Selamat Menyambut Ramadhan" kepada semua. I hope everyone's alright. Into the fifth day of fasting, I'm good, insya Allah. This will be the second time that my family and I welcome Ramadhan in the new house at Bukit Jelutong. I can't believe that it's already been a year since we've moved here. It still feels as though we've just moved here. :) However, Hari Raya won't be the same coz Abang Nyah won't be able to be with us as flight tickets from East Malaysia (Sarawak) to the Peninsular all fully booked. And it's the same vice-versa. So, we're not able to fly to Sarawak either. Sigh...

Anyway, we're in the fourth quarter of the year, huh? Don't know if all my listed resolutions were realized. Sigh...guess I don't have enough discipline and will power. Really got to change that. I suppose as you get older, you do grow wiser...but in my case, it's a little slow...hehehe. ;) But I have to admit that my views towards various things in life have changed from when I was younger. More mature...I think. And that's a good sign, right?

I think Ramadhan gives you the chance to make a difference with yourself towards your family, friends, colleagues, etc...a chance to grow even wiser. Make full use of this special month and hopefully all the other months to come too, insya Allah. :)

One more hour to break fast! Selamat Berbuka Puasa everyone!

Wassalam...

No comments: