Sunday, May 22, 2005

the one with the ever thirsty throat

Assalamu'alaikum...So how about it? Another long weekend. Yippee! :) This time it's Hari Wesak that falls on a Sunday, which is today, so naturally...tomorrow will replace today's holiday. Isn't it great? I wish all of the gazetted Public Holidays would fall on Sundays. That way we'd have Mondays off too. Nyahahahaha! :P

Ok...ok...stop fooling around. My throat's getting itchy again. I need water. Just plain water. Water is my best friend lately. Never thought it would be so wonderfully thirst quenching. Heh, goes to show I never drink as much water as I should. :P Well, I'm gonna do so starting today. :)

Anyway...something interesting happened on Thursday. I went to Ampang Park for lunch with Nurul and Azlin. Since Syarifah wasn't with us, we went to Restoran Selasih, a place we haven't been to for quite a while. Nurul and I love their Nasi Goreng USA. Nyummmm... ;) While we were waiting for our orders to arrive, who did we see if it wasn't our GM?! He was alone and I presumed he was going to "tapau" his lunch. But no...in his hand he had a plate with white rice and he was choosing his "lauk" to go with it. I didn't look no further coz I didn't want him to see us. But it seems he had already seen Azlin and Nurul when he was eating. And you know what...while we were eating, he paid for our lunch! We knew coz the owner of the restaurant came over to our table to see what we were eating and drinking. Then our GM stopped by our table for a second and said, "I already paid for your food" and left. Alhamdulillah...semoga Allah murahkan rezeki dia. :)

I saved the RM9 that I had in my purse that day... :)

No comments: