Tuesday, May 31, 2005

Assalamu'alaikum...I received my first increment on Sunday! It feels great when your work is appreciated. :) But, that's not to say that I'm going to treat everybody to an expensive dinner! :P Hehehe...

I also received a new computer at work today. Yippee! It's a much faster one and brand new. It's a HP-Compaq, but I can't remember the model name. Whatever it is, it's fast. That's what matters to me, work wise. Thank you to the Management for approving the application for new computers for our new department. :)

On another note, I met up with a few friends at Starbucks, KLCC, last Friday. :) It's been a while since I've had the chance to "lepak" and chat with friends. I also received a wedding invitation from an old friend. I was surprised to be invited in the first place and I didn't want to go. But after consulting a few people, I thought it was best to forget about the past and make a fresh start with that friend. So...even though it was just through SMS, we made up and I went to her wedding on Saturday at Putrajaya. :) And truthfully, I was glad I did. It felt like the dark cloud that shrouded my life had just slipped away and left me to bask in the sunshine. :) Alhamdulillah...

My, my...it's almost 11pm. I'm making a move to the large and comfortable furniture called "bed" that's in my room. :P Another day at the office tomorrow.

No comments: