Monday, September 16, 2002

mating season...???



I swear, if that cat in the yard won't stop meowing, I could chase that darn cat around TTDI! :P Ever since yesterday, there was this stray white cat hanging around our house. He got into the house yesterday morning but we managed to chase him out. And then, by some miracle, he got onto our roof and tried to enter the house through my brother's room! The funny thing was, he couldn't get down! Hehehe... :D On the other hand...he got down somehow and today he's still here in our garden, meowing the whole day! To make things worst, there were two other stray cats around our house meowing!! I just have this weird feeling that it's mating season for them. :P Their "meow" is just different than the normal "meow" that cats make. Anyway...I just hope that they go away soon. Their meowing is driving me nuts!!

On a more positive note, I lost 3 kgs in week already!! Yeah!! I'm more motivated to continue my dieting...heheh... :D Just gotta be strong to resist all those yummy Malaysian food and desserts!! :D

No comments: