Thursday, August 22, 2002

culture shock and heart attack!!



Oh my God...I just got back a few days and already I got a heart attack from driving in town. :P Not to mention feeling a little out of place. Most drivers here are so rude! I think it's made worst because I drove a Kancil. But still...ko ingat ni jalan bapak ko ke?!

Anyway, I got my driver's license renewed on Tuesday and today just opened a bank account. :) Also went to One Utama with Mama to have lunch and shop for some personal necessities. :) Things sure have changed a lot around here. I wonder how Kuala Lumpue is like??

Somehow my jetlag is fading quite fast. I guess all the sleep I did in the airplane really helped. :) Now I'm able to sleep at 10pm and wake up at 5am and go to the mosque for Subuh prayer. :) Feels kinda good, actually. :)

No comments: